In the Invoices app, you can see a list of all your invoices with their search and filter options:
- Smart search (1)
- Time filters (2)
- Predefined filters (3)
Smart search allows to search and filter invoices based on the following fields:
- From / To Date
- Item Name
- Invoice Number
- From / To Amount
- Payment method
You can search for any term in any of the languages you've used. For more effective search, you can apply more than one filter.
Time filters - To apply any time filter from the list, click on the filter name. This sets the values for both From Date and To Date fields, and automatically displays the results.
Predefined filters allow you to filter invoices based on a combination of the following fields:
- Filter by department is used to filter invoices by department (warehouse). Backstore allows you to define multiple departments for your organization.
- Filter by document status is used to filter invoices according to the document status
- Filter by TAX Included
- Filter by payment Status
- Filter by approval status is used to filter invoices according to the approval status:
- The approved invoices are colored in black, and the unapproved invoices are colored in red.
- Once the invoice is approved, the stock transactions are created and its products are placed out of the stock.
- Filter by category is used to filter invoices according to the invoice category:
- Export invoice
- EU invoice
- Advance payment
- Export advance payment
- EU advance payment
- Credit note
To apply any filter from the list, click on the filter name.