Invoice options are available in the Details/Edit page in the upper right corner. Available options may vary depending on the invoice approve status.
- Approve (F2)
- Create service order from invoice.
- Create quote from invoice.
- Set discount is used to apply a general discount on all invoice items. You can define up to three discounts.
- Partner is used to open or edit the main partner information in the system, since the entered partner information in the invoice will not affect the main defined partner's information in the system.
- Print invoice (F4)
- Print delivery note
- Alt. print - to print the invoice using alternative template.
- E-mail - send the invoice by email.
- Delete - to delete the invoice. Only unapproved invoices can be deleted.
- Return goods is used to create a return document. Only approved invoices can be returned.
Options with invoice items
- Add description is used to add a description for a specific item.
- Set item discount is used to apply discount for a specific item. You can define up to three discounts.