Purchase order options are available in the Details/Edit page in the upper right corner. Available options may vary depending on the purchase order approve status.
- Approve (F2) - Once a purchase order is approved, it's items are added to stock.
- Handling fees - Handling fees can be added only to purchase orders that haven't been approved yet.
- Create price list - this option is used to calculate a new selling price for purchased items. Price list can be created only from approved purchase orders.
- Set discount is used to apply a general discount on all purchase items. You can define up to three discounts.
- Partner - to view/edit the purchase partner information.
- Print purchase (F4)
- Alt. print
- Delete - to delete the purchase order. Only unapproved purchase orders can be deleted.
- Return goods is used to create a return document. Only approved purchase orders can be returned.
Options with purchase order items
- Add description is used to add a description for a specific item.
- Set item discount is used to apply discount for a specific item. You can define up to three discounts.