Purchase options are available in the Details / Edit page at the upper right corner. Available options may vary depending on the purchase approve status.
- Approve (F2) - Once a purchase is approved, it's items are added to stock.
- Handling fees - Handling fees can be added only to purchase that haven't been approved yet.
- Create price list - this option is used to calculate a new selling price for purchased items. Price list can be created only from approved purchases.
- Set status - is used to set the preferred document status
- Set discount is used to apply a general discount on all purchase items. You can define up to three discounts.
- Vendor- view / edit the purchase partner information.
- Print purchase (F4)
- Alt. print
- Delete - delete the purchase. Only unapproved purchases can be deleted.
- Return goods is used to create a return document. Only approved purchases can be returned.
- E-mail - send your purchase by e-mail
Options with purchase items
- Add description is used to add a description for a specific item.
- Set item discount is used to apply discount for a specific item. You can define up to three discounts.
- Serial number is used to enter product serial number
- Delete deletes specified item