In the Delivery Notes app, you can see a list of all your delivery notes and their search and filter options:
- Smart search 
- Time filters 
- Predefined filters 
Smart search allows to search and filter delivery notes based on the following fields:
- From / To Date
- Item Name
You can search for any term in any of the languages you've used. For more effective search, you can apply more than one filter.
Time filters - To apply any time filter from the list, click on the filter name. This sets the values for both From Date and To Date fields, and automatically displays the results.
Predefined filters allow you to filter delivery notes based on a combination of the following fields:
- Approval Status
To apply any filter from the list, click on the filter name.
- Filter by department is used to filter delivery notes by department (warehouse). Backstore allows you to define multiple departments for your organization.
- Filter by approval status is used to filter delivery notes according to the approval status:
- The approved delivery notes are colored in black, and the unapproved delivery notes are colored in red.
- Once the delivery note is approved, the delivery note items are taken off the stock.
- Filter by category is used to filter delivery notes according to the category:
- Delivery Note
- EU Delivery Note
- Export Delivery Note