To create a new delivery note, click on the [Create New Delivery Note] button in the Delivery Notes app or press F8 keyboard key. This opens the Add new delivery note page.
Define the delivery note information (all fields are required):
- Partner information
- Select the partner name from the drop-down list. Upon selection, all partner information (Name, VAT, Phone, Country, Street, City, and Postcode) is filled automatically in the form.
- You can add a new partner to the list by adding the partner information (Name, VAT, Phone, Country, Street, City, and Postcode). When you click on the [CREATE] button the partner will be saved to the list (application Partners), so you can use it later.
- Delivery note category allows you to select one of the following delivery note categories from the drop-down list:
- Delivery Note
- Export Delivery Note
- EU Delivery Note
- Date - select from the date calendar the delivery note date.
- Department represents the specified department from which you sell the products, and the system will check the stock availability in the selected department when creating the delivery note.
- To create delivery note and save changes click on [CREATE] button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore changes.
After you create the delivery note, you can add items and define the shipping information.
- Item Name (F8) - search for the product in the stock by name or SKU. You can use bar code reader to add items faster.
- Available Stock - the application shows how many items are in the stock and available.
- Quantity - enter the delivered quantity.
- Shipping partner address - define the shipping address if it differs from the customer address.
- Note (optional field) - add a note in the note field for the delivery note.
Delivery note must be approved using the Approve (F2) option from the menu in order to get its number. Once the delivery note is approved the delivery note items are taken off the stock.