Product recipes can be used on manufacturing orders, maintaining orders and stock transfers. The point of the product recipe is to define all items that make up a certain product.
To create a new product receipt, click on the "+" button in the Product Recipes app or press F8 keyboard key.
This opens the Add new product recipe page.
It is necessary to enter:
- Product - Selects the product from the catalog for which the normative is produced
- Unit measure
- Description - an arbitrary description of norms
- Producible - the amount of product we can produce that can not be changed. The value is automatically set depending on the amount of items you are applying and the quantities that are currently in stock.
To create product recipe and save changes click on CREATE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.
Window with recipe details will open.
- Add product recipe items
- Set the required items quantities
- To save the changes on the product receipt click on SAVE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.