To create a new price list, click on the [Create New Price List] button in the Price Lists tab or press F8 keyboard key. This opens the Add new price list page.
Define the price list information (all fields are required):
- From - a date from which the price list is active. It can be used to change prices from a certain date in future.
- TAX Inclusive - this option allow you to decide whether tax is included in the prices.
- Type - selling prices are used in the invoices and quotes, and buying prices are used in the purchase orders.
To create price list and save changes click on [CREATE] button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore changes.
After you have created the new price list, you can add items to it.
- Item Name (F8) - search for the product in the stock by name or SKU. You can use bar code reader to quickly add items.
- Item and price information
- *Price - the (new) price for the item. Enter desired price into this field.
- Last Price - price of the item before the new price is applied.
- % - the percent of change between the last price and current price.
- MAC - the moving average cost value, the MAC is calculated based on the selected currency in the price list.
- % MAC - the percent of difference between the MAC and current price.
- TAX Exclusive - the price without tax.
- TAX % - applied TAX rate.
- TAX Inclusive - the price with applied tax.
- To save the changes on the manufacturing order click on [SAVE] button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore changes.