To create a new price list, within Price lists Module, click on the " + " button in the Price Lists tab or press F8 keyboard key. This opens the Add new price list page.
Define the price list information (all fields are required):
- From - a date from which the price list is active. It can be used to change prices from a certain date in future.
- Type - Wholesale and Retail prices are used in the invoices and quotes, and buying prices are used in the purchase orders.
To create price list and save changes click on CREATE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.
After you have created the new price list, you can add items to it.
- Item Name (F8) - search for the product in the stock by name or SKU. You can use bar code reader to quickly add items.
- Item and price information
- Price - the (new) price for the item. Enter desired price into this field.
- Last Price - price of the item before the new price is applied.
- % - the percent of change between the last price and current price.
- MAC - the moving average cost value, the MAC is calculated based on the selected currency in the price list.
- % MAC - the percent of difference between the MAC and current price.
- TAX Exclusive - the price without tax.
- TAX % - applied TAX rate.
- TAX Inclusive - the price with applied tax.
- To save the changes on the manufacturing order click on SAVE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.
In the top right corner of the screen there is a menu icon that offers options:
- Refresh amounts - refresh amounts in a price list based by previously entered documents.
- Add items by product name
- Add items by category and / or manufacturer
- Copy - copy price list.
- Print - print price list
- Print Labels - prints labels for shelves
- Download - download price lists in PDF
- Delete - deletes the price list.
- Delete items - delete items from the price list