Partner price lists are used to define special prices for a certain partner or a certain group of partners.
To create a new Partner Price List in the Price Lists app, click on the [Create New Partner Price List] button in the Partner Price List tab or press F8 keyboard key. This opens the Add new partner price list page.
- Define the partner price list information (all fields are required):
- Select either Partner or Partner Group - Partner price list can be defined either for a partner or a partner group. Choosing value for one field will disable the other.
- From - select the date from which the partner price list will activate, it can be a future date to be applied automatically when the date is reached.
- To - select date at which the partner price list will deactivate.
- TAX Inclusive - this option allow you to decide whether tax is included in the prices.
- Type - selling prices are used in the invoices and quotes, and buying prices are used in the purchase orders.
- To create the new partner price list and save changes click on [CREATE] button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore changes.
After you have created the new partner price list, you can add items.
- Item Name (F8) - search for the product in the stock by name or SKU. You can use bar code reader to add items faster.
- Define the item price - you can enter the exact price or define price by entering %MAC.
- To save the changes on the partner price list click on [SAVE] button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore changes.