Partner price lists are used to define special prices for a certain partner or a certain group of partners.
To create a new Partner Price List in the Price Lists app, click on the " + " button in the Partner Price List tab or press F8 keyboard key. This opens the Add new partner price list page.
- Define the partner price list information (all fields are required):
- Select either Partner or Partner Group - Partner price list can be defined either for a partner or a partner group. Choosing value for one field will disable the other.
- From - select the date from which the partner price list will activate, it can be a future date to be applied automatically when the date is reached.
- To - select date at which the partner price list will deactivate.
- TAX Inclusive - this option allow you to decide whether tax is included in the prices.
- Type - selling prices are used in the invoices and quotes, and buying prices are used in the purchase orders.
- To create the new partner price list and save changes click on CREATE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.
After you have created the new partner price list, you can add items.
- Item Name (F8) - search for the product in the stock by name or SKU. You can use bar code reader to add items faster.
- Define the item price - you can enter the exact price or define price by entering %MAC.
- To save the changes on the partner price list click on SAVE button or press F9 keyboard key, or click on the CANCEL button to ignore changes.