Purchase order options are available in the Details / Edit page at the upper right corner. Available options may vary depending on the purchase order approve status.
- Approve (F2) - Once a purchase is approved, it's items are added to stock.
- Handling fees - Handling fees can be added only to purchase orders that haven't been approved yet.
- Create purchase is used to create warehouse purchase document
- Set status is used to set the preferred document status
- Set discount is used to apply a general discount on all purchase order items. You can define up to three discounts.
- Vendor- view / edit the purchase order partner information.
- Print purchase order (F4)
- Download purchase order
- Alt. print
- Delete - delete the purchase order. Only unapproved purchase orders can be deleted.
- E-mail - send your purchase order by e-mail
Options with purchase order items
- Add description is used to add a description for a specific item.
- Set item discount is used to apply discount for a specific item. You can define up to three discounts.
- Serial number is used to enter product serial number
- Delete deletes specified item