To add a new product open All Products or Product Catalog page, and then click on the [Add new product] button.
This opens the Add new product page.
- Define product main information
- SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) - you can define it manually here, or keep it blank and it will be generated automatically based on the name of the product.
- Name - enter the product name.
- Unit - enter the product unit e.g.: pcs.
- Select product category - click on the categories drop-down list, and then use the search to find the product category. You can add a new category using this field as well.
- Select product manufacturer - click on the manufacturers drop-down list, and then use the search to find the product manufacturer, or keep it blank to be defined later. You can add a new manufacturer using this field as well.
Click on [CREATE] button or press F9 keyboard key to save the changes, or click on the [CANCEL] button to ignore the changes.