In the Purchases app, you can see a list of all your purchase orders and their search and filter options:
- Smart search
- Time filters
- Predefined filters
Smart search allows you to search and filer purchase orders based on the following fields:
- From / To Date
- Item Name
- Invoice Number
- From / To Amount
You can search for any term in any of the languages you've used. For more effective search, you can apply more than one filter.
Time filters - To apply any time filter from the list, click on the filter name. This sets the values for both From Date and To Date fields, and automatically displays the results.
Predefined filters allow you to filter purchase orders based on a combination of the following fields:
- Approval Status
- Payment Method.
To apply any filter from the list, click on the filter name.
- Filter by approval status: is used to filter purchase orders according to the approval status:
- The approved purchases are colored in black, and the unapproved purchases are colored in red.
- Once the purchase order is approved, the stock transactions are created its products are placed in the stock.
- Filter by category: is used to filter purchase orders according to the purchase category:
- Purchase: goods purchased from domestic vendor.
- EU Purchase: goods purchased from European Union countries.
- Import Purchases: goods imported from countries outside of European Union.
- Filter by department: is used to filter purchase orders by department (warehouse). Backstore allows you to define multiple departments for your organization.
- Filter by payment method